These 4 bathrooms photographed by Marcus Lawett for Svedbergs‘ bathrooms are perfect! Minimal, but with natural elements such as wood and concrete. Want to create a similar bathroom? Scroll down to read my six little tips for a how to!
4 perfect bathrooms
So what can we take away and use for our own (much smaller…) bathrooms?
1. A stool is a necessary object, either the flip-around from Menu or the stackable ones from Swedese.
2. Some greenery makes it feel less clean and more homely.
3. Work with one color tone: all wood tones, or all black designs.
4. Play with the cabinets by mounting them on different heights.
5. Make sure the cabinets are floating t0 create an open space.
6. Find a mirror that compliments the rest of the design objects.
And a dream bathroom is yours!