There are several frames on our wall and every once in a while I change things up. For the bigger frame there are some limitations as what fits though. It has to be an image with lots of white to avoid that this one huge image overrules the entire space. Putting a quote in a large frame is the perfect solution and one of the cheapest options out there.
What to do?
1. Buy a big sheet of white paper, I bought one for €0,80.
2. Print a quote on normal A4 paper.
3. You can use the one I have by printing this template.
4. Measure the middle of the sheet to make sure your quote is neatly aligned.
5. Use some black tape and you’re done!