June and July are birthday party months for me, including myself a lot of other people I know are celebrating their birthday. And although I won’t bother them with boring white minimal flags (because like every other normal person they do love color… ;), I myself like this DIY quite a lot!
And they are really easy to make as well!
1. Print out this flag template (I used 120gr paper).
2. Fold the paper in two (on the printed vertical line).
3. Cut the diagonal lines.
4. You now have little flags, fold them inside out to avoid seeing the printed lines.
5. Cut the rope in your desired length.
6.Use some double-stick tape or glue and stick the two sides of the flag together.
7. Make sure the top of the flag is not glued so your flags can move along the cord.