I always find it so difficult to find nice gifts for men. I don’t know what it is, but every year I’m racking my brain trying to come up with good ideas. Not this year though, this year I’m well prepared.
What to get for your man?
1. Baron Fig Notebook – So he can jot down all his ideas, this one is the perfect size for sketching as well.
2. COS rubber coated cufflinks – For when he wants to look smart but not like a businessman with no life.
3. Eytys – You know the drill.
4. COS merino scarf – If he is just like my boyfriend he will need this to survive winter.
5. Aesop shaving kit – I like the beard too much, but if your boyfriend loves shaving this is a good one.
6. COS merino hat – He will need this one too, obviously.
7. Shaving kit – Sandalwood shaving soap which is worthy of a place in the bathroom.
8. COS keyring – A more stylish way to keep his keys together.
9. Snowman kit – I don’t know about the men in your life, but mine goes crazy when there is snow…