I know, I know: I’m marble obsessed. Sorry for my marble overload, but I just can’t get enough of it.
What I did this time? I bought some cheap boxes (store: Action) and marble self adhesive foil (Formido) and within a few minutes both boxes were looking ten times better than when I bought them (who likes those flowers anyway?).
It’s very easy:
1. Cut the foil the right size
2. Wrap the foil around the sides of the box. Use your fingers to remove the air.
3. Make incisions in the corners
4. Fold the sides to the bottom and to the inside of the box
5. Do the same with the cover.