Time for a new category on MyDubio: our weekly highlights, from YouTube vids to favorite looks and interiors.
What caught our eye this week? The British Vogue YouTube channel (definitely a must follow!) and huge earrings to name a few. These 6 posts are perfect to past some time on this rainy Sunday (if you’re living in Holland that is, lucky you if you’re enjoying your day off in the sun. We’re jealous!):
1. Maria Nguyen’s style is timeless and consistent. This week she shared several of her favorite big earrings and we wouldn’t mind adding the first one to our collection.
2. Our fav look (or looks) this week is this all leather ensemble that Jayne Min styled in collaboration with &OtherStories. Go get your leather fix here.
3. Best event? The Dutch Design Week! We’re spending two days in Eindhoven, discovering new designers. And for all you designers out there: Volkskrant & Pastoe are running a competition to design the cupboard of the future.
4. This house!! Yes please!
5. Our favorite posts are often the ones written by the Garance Dore team and this week is no different. Especially when they feature Aymeline Valade.
6. And last but not least: these series on the Vogue YouTube channel are a must watch. Alexa Chung is at her best and interviews interesting people in the business of fashion.